How do you get your eyesight tested?
- You can make an appointment with our optometrist by phone, e-mail, personally in the store or through our on-line system.
- After coming to our optical shop, our optometrist will ask you about your sight, how satisfied you are with your glasses, your demands on your sight perfection etc.
- After that, you will be examined on our DNEye SCANNER (unlike other auto refractometers, the DNEye SCANNER gives us complex information about your vision and thanks to it we can measure the quality of your sight in varying light conditions). The scanner makes it possible to identify any issues that can have impact on the quality of your vision in different light.
- Subsequently, we use visual acuity test (charts with rows of letters of decreasing sizes). This is called subjective refraction – in cooperation with you, we will find the best correction for your eyes.
- Finally, we recommend the most suitable solution for you.
- In case you decide to use contact lenses, we provide a short training session where we tell you all about inserting the lens into the eye, safely removing them, and also cleaning and storing them.
- You can try the contact lenses out and come back for a check-up after a short period of time, so that we can be sure that the chosen lenses are perfect for you.